The Switches Control Unit (SCU) includes switching and control capabilities in one box. These units are typically used in Automated and Test (ATE) and SATCOM applications. The unit integrates coaxial electromechanical switches in order to route the RF signal paths, as well as the control board. The unit can be equipped with divider, couplers, SPDT and multi-way switches and it can be customized according customer specific needs As the whole line of our Switching Solutions, the SCU can also monitor external signals or alarms and activate external signals from/to external equipment thanks to the I/O interface. Typical applications are the inhibit and interlock functions normally found in the ground stations. The SCU can be provided with a Remote Control Panel (RCP) to provide either advanced monitoring and control functionalities or full control of the unit from a remote site. The connection between SCU and RCP is performed through the customer network. Lean more on RCP>
- High quality switches and RF components.
- Available frequency ranges from DC up to 40 GHz.
- Custom configuration.
- External signals monitoring and control.
- Front panel graphically user interface.
- Audible alarms and enable/disable controls.
- Ethernet network interface.
- 19-inch Rack mount chassis, 2 RU high.
- CE certified.