Transfer Switches Control Unit (TSCU) provides management of up to 12 transfer switches in a ground station or test system.
TSCU can also monitor external signals or alarms and activate external signals from/to external equipment thanks to the I/O interface. Typical applications are the inhibit and interlock functions normally found in the ground stations.
The unit supports local and remote operation through front panel and remote interface, respectively. In addition, TSCU can be provided with a Remote Control Panel (RCP) to provide either advanced monitoring and control functionalities or full control of the unit from a remote site. The connection between SCU and RCP is performed through the customer network. Learn more on RCP>
- Monitoring and Control up to 12 transfer switches.
- Handling of different switch control interfaces.
- External signals monitoring and control.
- Support to inhibit and interlock functions.
- Audible alarms and enable/disable controls.
- Ethernet network interface.
- 19-inch Rack mount chassis, 2 RU high.
- CE certified.